Common Injury Risks In The Summer
With spring in full swing, many people are already looking ahead to summer activities. Parents may be signing their children up for camp, planning vacations, and getting excited for more trips to the pool or beach. However, you should always stay aware of the risks of accidents and injuries in the summertime, and know what to do should you or a family member suffer a serious injury. In this situation, call a personal injury lawyer in Los Angeles right away.
- If you are planning a road trip, be sure to take steps to keep your family safe. Millions of people suffer injuries in traffic accidents each year in the U.S., and spending hours on the road can increase the risks of a crash. Always do the following:
- Familiarize yourself with the route ahead of time
- Stay organized with snacks and entertainment to reduce distractions
- Never keep driving if you are feeling fatigued
- Take your car in for a tune-up prior to leaving
- Whether your child attends a day camp or sleepaway camp, injuries happen to campers on a regular basis. Camps involve many different types of games, sports, and activities, each of which comes with injury risks. If your child suffers injuries at camp, you should discuss what happened with a knowledgeable attorney to see if the camp may be held liable.
- Swimming, water sports, cycling, and other recreational activities often increase in the summer. People of all ages can suffer injuries during these activities due to defective equipment, hazardous facilities, the negligence of coaches or supervisors, and more.
Consult with a Personal Injury Lawyer in San Fernando Valley for Free
You should always discuss any accidental injuries with a San Fernando Valley personal injury attorney at the Law Offices of Cohen & Cohen, P.C. We handle cases involving many types of accidents and injuries, so call us at 818.347.2121 or contact us online